Thursday, March 4, 2010

tomorrow

Tomorrow morning at 11:00 we have a meeting at the agency to sign our adoption petition.  At the exact same time, "B" will be in court signing papers to terminate her parental rights....

I talked to the social worker this morning, and all is well.  We are going to meet her and "B" at the agency, and then go to lunch.  I also bought "B" a gift.  I bought myself and Olivia the same one, too.  It is a D.ogeared (brand) necklace.  This particular company makes jewelry, and most of it comes along with a beautiful and meaningful reasons to wear it.  Take a look below.  I chose Love because it was what N.ordstrom had available that I thought fit most appropriately.  Their website has many pretty options, and I really liked the Pearls of Love necklace, but it would not have made it to my house in time for tomorrow.  I hope "B" likes it.  I also bought a pretty photo album for her to keep the pictures of Olivia that we send to her.


                               love reminder necklace...



 I can't help but to think about "B" tonight.  What must be going through her mind?  I pray for her...

4 comments:

J said...

The necklace is beautiful.

I will be praying with you. I can't imagine how hard this must be for her. A mother who can put her child's needs before hers is a saint and I hope the Lord wraps her in his love and gives her all the strength she needs.

I can't wait to meet your baby girl!

Cadie said...

I'll keep you all in my prayers. What a beautiful necklace that I'm sure will mean so much to her. Very sweet. I love that you want to send her pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful gift - it's hard to think of the right thing to get someone doing something so selfless but I think it suits the occasion. Good luck tomorrow - I will say a prayer for you and B and of course baby.

Just Believing said...

will say a prayer as well

prayers for a wonderful peaceful joyful week ahead