Sunday, April 11, 2010

update with pictures



                  
          Bouncy chair----early Easter gift from Oma.

                     
Love the new swing.  We wanted one that did not use batteries, and this one plugs into the wall.  


Sleeping with Daddy and Winston.


What a face......


First walk in the bassinet.  The weather has been beautiful!
(This stroller is from my mom, and it was a floor model.  We got it at an obscene discount....It was less than most every stroller of any brand at regular cost.  It is a U.ppa.bab.y, and it is an an awesome stroller.)


I had to include this....He is not supposed to be on this chair.


First trip to the zoo.


I LOVE to take a bath!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful. I showed my hubby the pic of your dog napping on your husband - we both agree that will totally be our dog too.

Just Believing said...

so fun! i love that swing looks awesome! what a doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

I had to start at the beginning and read up...I was confusing myself by reading backwards!! Your family is beautiful! Congrats!!!

Jodi said...

Aw, so sweet! And I just love that stroller, I've never seen one like that before! :)

Wendy said...

She's just beautiful! I'm going to come back to your blog later today and read more (I'm supposed to be out the door right now!) I wanted to thank you for your comment. That's so cool that we have the same caseworker! She's wonderful, isn't she?

Wendy
By the way - I remember your picture (the picture of you and your husband on the side of your blog) from our agency's site!